Mexico is one of the most remarkable human and ecological landscapes on the planet. With 6,000 miles of coastline, hundreds of islands, deserts, jungle, four oceans, and 30 centuries of cultural patrimony, it attracts over 40 million international visitors a year.
It could be your overseas living solution.
But the question for many: where do I start exploring Mexico for living and retirement? Can Mexico become the overseas living opportunity that’s suited to your lifestyle needs and the “big purpose” of your adult living years?
While you may be unable to travel at this moment, Choosing Mexico LLC can become your trusted advisor for finding a better future. Our 1-2-1 Coaching Program will help you discover a roadmap for Mexico living under a variety of scenarios, budgets, and lifestyle desires.
Your adult living and retirement future may be just peachy. Or maybe there are some nagging gaps in your plans for a long, fulfilling, and financially viable future. If you’ve ever considered living overseas, we’d like to show you why Mexico belongs on the very short list of places you should seriously consider.
If you’ve read this far, you probably already have some experience traveling to Mexico. It’s the number one international destination for US travelers. If fact, if you’re like me, your Mexico travel cycle might look something like this:
We’re guessing that the idea of living in Mexico has been on your radar for some time. If not, it’s become a possible option in the post-Covid world of inflation, skyrocketing medical care costs, social security/Medicare uncertainty, and the desire to exit the rat race that afflicts millions.
Complications in Migrating
Now, living in Mexico is not for everyone. There are challenges and complications in migrating your life to a new country. But for Americans and Canadians, Mexico delivers a combination of “foreign and familiar” better than any setting for overseas living. And Mexperience would like to show you how to find your village in the sun.
What if we could show you in this Coaching program:
- How to enhance your personal health,
- Live comfortably outdoors 365 days a year,
- dramatically lower your medical care costs and
- not ‘outlive’ your retirement savings?
What if you could achieve this in a country that is:
- Right next door,
- One of the world’s most culturally endowed landscapes
- Home to familiar brands, products, and services
- Gracious and accepting of North American neighbors, and
- Able to lower your monthly living expenses by 60-70%?
All these answers to your adult living challenges are part of what the Mexperience/Choosing Mexico Coaching Program is here to provide. Imagine for a minute a life in Mexico where you can afford to:
- See medical professionals without lengthy waits and billing “surprises”
- Eat the freshest produce, tropical fruits, juices, and a healthier diet;
- Travel affordably to world-class resorts, Spanish Colonial Cities, Pueblos Magicos, and grand metropolis;
- Dine out and explore Mexico’s delicious culinary treats, dance, hear live music, attend English theater, and shop familiar American brands on a regular basis;
- Connect with fellow ex-pats around social activities, recreation, volunteering, and learning about your new country?
I have great news for you! Mexico is beyond your expectations, and we’d like to show you how to embrace a new living frontier of better weather, better health, a dramatically lower cost of living, and retirement peace of mind.
If you want to expand your adult living horizons without worrying how you’re going to pay for it, I have a viable solution to share:Mexico Living 1-2-1 Coaching Program.